15 Bold Accessories For $15 or Less
Jun 21, 2011 - by Amanda Gabriele
As bona fide fashionistas, we are always trying to reinvent our wardrobes with pieces both new and old. But what happens when you're itching for a change and are short of cash? The most economical way to spruce up your wardrobe is with vivid accessories - they will make your pieces feel like new even if you've already worn them. Here are 15 bold accessories that cost $15 or less, perfect for a quick summer wardrobe pick-me-up.
1. American Eagle Outfitters Tumbled Wristlet $11.95 - I have this in yellow, and it's perfect for the beach.
2. Forever 21 Vibrant Floral Bracelet $6.80 - The floral pattern is perfect for summertime frolicking.
3. M&M Headphones $10 - A true treat for your ears, could these be any cuter?
4. Fred Flare Breanne Sunglasses $12 - Big, bold and beautiful, everything shades should be.
5. Freedom at Topshop 3D Feather Bird Ring $14 - Turquoise is our favorite stone for summer, and this bird ring is perfectly ethereal.
6. Forever 21 Pretty Pendant Necklace $6.80 - This is a great length for a breezy summer tank or maxi dress.
7. Peacocks Geo Coral Print Scarf $9.70 - Wear it around your head or neck on a chilly beach-side evening.
8. Topshop Nude Lace Corsage Headband $8 - A perfect accent accessory for a so-so hair day.
9. Forever 21 Vibrant Ikat Scarf $8.80 - This lightweight fabric includes all the colors summer brings to mind.
10. 6x6 by No.6 Printed Coated Pouch $10 - Doubles as a great waterproof clutch for pool parties.
11. Old Navy Embellished Canvas Tote $9.94 - Makes a great shabby-chic laptop bag for summer.
12. Forever 21 Braided Floral Headband $3.80 - A cute way to jazz up a high bun.
13. Topshop Rope Encased Studs $15 - Throw on a cocktail ring with these blue babies, and you're ready to go.
14. FEED Guatemala 1 Wristlet $14.95 - Not only is this pouch cool, you're helping a good cause in the process.
15. dELiA*s Savina Tonal Bracelet 4-Pack $12.50 - Stack these adorable leather bracelets for a fresh, boho look.
What is your favorite bold summer accessory?