25 Days Of Gift Guides: For The Jewelry Lover
Dec 02, 2010 - by Daily Mister
Every girl loves her accessories, especially jewelry. We made this gift guide in mind for the lady who loves bling and needs new pieces in her jewelry box.
1. Padma Topaz & Garnet Earrings, $750: These earrings are a colorful addition to any accessories collection. They are also beautiful enough to save for a special occasion, but not to flashy.
2. Ben Amun Star Long Necklace made with Swarovski Elements, $115: This necklace is incredibly gorgeous. This can be the perfect touch to a little black dress or worn everyday with pride and elegance.
3. Jules Smith Americana Classic Ring, $95: An average jewelry lover probably has many rings with different precious stones in them. To keep the recipient updated, an industrial ring such as this can add a certain edge to any look.
4. Chico's Pauline Watch Bangle,?$98: This might just look like a beautifully ornate bangle but, it also hides a watch in one of the heads which makes this piece both practical and stunning.
5. Temple St. Clair for Target Gold Charm Bracelet, $39.99: A piece doesn't have to be expensive to be a great gift and cute piece of jewelry. The Temple St. Clair For Target is a super cute collaboration that should definitely be checked out.
6. Tuleste Market Diamond Pin, $39.00: I must admit that I am biased because I do own one of these myself. It can be affixed to any lapel, sweater, or necklace. It is extremely versatile and is surely a conversion starter.
7. Charles Albert Sterling Silver Spiked Cuff, $650: This cuff is guaranteed to turn heads. It is very Gaga, Daphne Guinness, and Anna Dello Russo. It can be the signature piece for the very bold and daring.