16 Geometric Swimsuits to Jog Your Memory
May 17, 2011 - by Jessica Lapidos
Jog my memory? Which memories? See, we forget so easily. Im talking about memories of being naked (or as close to appropriately publicly naked as possible) during the summer. Thats why Im showing you 16 bathing suits that are geometrically inspired. To, you know, remind you to get in shape.
1. H&M - A zig zag gem for $3.99.
2. Zingara - Bright stripe skimp.
3. L*Space - Fringe benefits of a one piece.
4. Adidas by Jeremy Scott - Get some fries to cover that shake.
5. Bambola - Squares within squares within stripes.
6. Roxy - Triangled triangles.
7. Concrete Jungle - Black and white bits.
8. Diane Von Furstenberg - Stripes like these illude optically.
9. Matthew Williamson - These shapes are a bit straggly, but super cute. Just be fit in it.
10. Mara Hoffman - Aztec two piece.
11. Dsquared2 - White looks even brighter on a tan.
12. Missoni - It's so busy, you can get away with a little pooch until you get it together. And it's Missoni, so it's all good.
13. Paul Smith - Curves are cool, too.
14. Marni - Bubbled repeat on a high waist will conceal you.
15. VPL - Strap it on and make angles.
16. All Saints - Sparkle Aztec, sparkle.
If the sight of all these skimpy little things doesn't inspire you to get off of your seat, stop blogging for a goddamn minute, quit skiving off yoga and go for a run maybe I'd be ready for a swimsuit!! Oh, wait, this is about you, not me. Yeah. Um. My memory is a little hazy. Time to start jogging.