Hamptons Memorial Day Essentials - Sam Lim's Beach Bag
May 26, 2011 - by Samantha Lim
In the midst running off to the Hamptons from Memorial Day Weekend, FashionIndie editor McArthur Joseph grabbed my beach bag and dumped it out in the loft! In prompt reporter style, he documented the mess before I hopped in a car and ran off for the weekend. Here's what he found, hope it helps you pack for your weekends away!
1. Beach reading - summer edition of V Magazine and the May copy of Paris Vogue
2. Belvedere citrus - personal size, for sipping by the pool
3. Vintage leather top handle bag - because the natural pretention a top handle bag brings is perfect for the Hamptons set
4. Gold studded Christian Louboutins - for the late nights at Hamptons hot spots SL East and South Pointe
5. Balenciaga sunglasses - nothing screams summer like white sunnies!
6. St Tropez Self Tanner and Bronze Enhancer - because the first weekend out means I don't have a real tan yet
7. Victoria's Secret "Summer" scent - it's fresh, energizing, and brings out that summer Bombshell vibe
8. Prada's Minimal Baroque sunglasses - because we need multiple sunglass options, these ornate frames are the perfect statement accessory when lounging by the pool
9. LAMB tan platforms - we all need a good heel for the Day & Night brunch parties of Hamptons legend
10. FashionIndie mixtape - best music mix you'll find all summer, it is the perfect CD to put on at a house party and it lasts an hour before having to worry about what comes on next
11. Crabtree & Evelyn citrus lip balm and body wash - I love feeling fresh and smelling citrusy after a long day in the sun
12. Marimekko Lokki beach towel - this organic cotton towel is HUGE and super soft, plus the cute wave design is fun by the pool
If you have any questions about the above products, tweet me @iamsamlim