Rosie Huntington-Whitley is No Katie Holmes Today in Indie Newsroom
Jul 09, 2012 - by Lester Brathwaite
Indie Newsroom is brought to you by the Rosie Warrior, Adele's next big hit and a battle of model proportions...in 140 characters or less.
- Though her alleged life is falling apart before the cameras and tabloids of the world, Katie Holmes will still appear on Project Runway: All-Stars. The same cannot be said for former host Rosie Huntington-Whitely who unceremoniously ditched the show after Mad Max: Fury Road came calling. Then again, Rosie doesn't have her own runway project to shill. [Page Six]
- Adele's unborn baby is getting a pre-birthday treat thanks to mom, who's recorded some of her favorite nursery rhymes to play in utero. The baby will then appear in nine months clutching an armful of Grammys. [Refinery29]
- Model Twitter War! Professional stunners Bar Rafaeli and Irina Shayk got into it via Twitter this weekend after Rafaeli -- rightfully -- insulted the hair of Shayk's boyfriend, Cristiano Ronaldo. Irina's response: don't hate, congratulate. [Fashin]
- In other Twitter news, Lady Gaga alerted the social media that there will be two versions of her "Fame" fragrance available: one for $70 -- "Le Masterpiece" according to Her Monstrosity -- and a "more affordable" bottle for $30. Presumably, the cheaper one will smell less like an expensive hooker and more like a reasonably-priced call girl. [NYDN]
- FIT has upgraded its online Museum with an additional 875 images, an improved search feature and the ability to create and share image sets. Goodbye, weekend! [Racked]