James Franco to teach a class on himself, "Narcissistic Escapism and the Art of Joint-Rolling"? W tells Kim Kardashian to shut her uncultured mouth. And J. Crew shareholders get their sweater-sets in a bunch.
- Geez, they'll let anyone teach at Columbia these days. James Franco will teach "Master Class: Editing James Franco with James Franco." I can't wait til his students take to task re-editing Pineapple Express into a serious drama about drug addiction and gun violence. [Gawker]
- Halle Berry is ready to take her ex, Aussie hunk Gabriel Aubry, to court over custody of their daughter Nahla. How ready is she? So ready she dropped out of a Garry Marshall film. Remember him, the guy who did Pretty Woman and then nothing ever again? [Just Jared]
- Well, Berry's loss is Katherine Heigl's gain. And everyone else's loss. [Gawker]
- W claims that Kim's "tearful" accusations of being "exploited" were unfounded as her editorial was meant to "document the career and power of Kim Kardashian as a work of art." All I have to say about that is the Mona Lisa never made a sex tape. [NY Mag]
- Speaking of sex tape, Indonesian singer Ariel was sentenced to 3 and 1/2 years for a sex tape that leaked with him and two women. I'd like to suggest we implement this rule here in the states. ASAP. [Gawker]
- J. Crew shareholder claim their $3 billion settlement is insufficient. In other news, Haiti is still happening. [NY Mag]
- Once upon a time, there was a prince named Lacroix who saved the beautiful princess from looking like a cheap starlet recovering from meth. And they all lived happily ever after. Until the prince declared bankruptcy and his atelier was closed. The End. [T Magazine]