Christina Aguilera's not doing so well these days. Lea T. gets OWN ed. And PETA screams at Donna Karan. Meanwhile, can we get someone to do something about Xtina's hair...and everything.
-This is what an Oscar looks like. [Movieline]
- Christina Aguilera is really earning her diva stripes. After her now infamous (and perhaps drunken) "reaming" of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl, in addition to her divorce, flop album, flop film, and noticeable bloat, she'll have to pull off a comeback of Spearsian proportions. (Though, let's be real, Britney is totally phoning it in at this point.) [Gawker]
-Lea T. is getting ready to make her "O" face. She'll be bringing her story to the greatest network ever created, OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Network. Go. Head. Tranny. [Models.com]
- Prince booted Kim Kardashian's booty off his stage after she didn't shake what Kris Jenner gave her hard enough. [EW]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen man up. [Refinery29]
- Rich bride, poor bride, tacky bride who probably shouldn't be getting married after all. Introducing wedding dresses by Urban Outfitters! Just file the divorce papers now. [WWD]
- PETA further endears itself to absolutely no one with plans to "blast [Donna] Karan's offices with the sound of screaming rabbits." [New York Observer]