Bluefly has gone all Fly and Mighty on us with its cool new blog. They're working with bloggers all over town to show us what we want to see, and then have it in stock. She Finds dug in to the blogosphere to extract 10 trends to work you into the cold front from top indie fashionheads. See the trends She Finds searched, sifted and found fly and mightily. Try saying that 10 times fast.
1. The Downtown Rocker: The faux fur glams the boyfriend jeans. Clutch a briefcase for handsome points via Song of Style.
2. Caramel Chic: The Song of Style twists cable knit over a trench. This time a clutch of suede keeps it ladylike.
3. Laced Up: Five Inch And Up takes it knee high with super high equestrian boots and ankle skimming coat.
4. The Cashmere Crusader: The Glamourai kicks cashmere up to a fresh place.
5. Bundled Beauty: Sea of Shoes layers on the scarves and cozy sweaters. With Aztec print.
6. Glitter Guru: Sparkle like the snowflakes, and like Cherry Blossom Girl s shoes and clutch.
7. The Colorblocker: Fashion Hippie Loves eats her color palette with a side of mustard. These rich autumnal hues fall brightly into winter.
8. Polka Dots & Hawaiian Punch: Profresh Style took a plain red sweater to werq!
9. Fur + Sequins = BFFs: Brooklyn Blonde makes opposite textures attract under one glamorous guise.
10. Wild About Layering: Keiko Lynn transforms a catty shirt dress from day to night a cinched belt.