The Weekly Beforecast -- Missed Morsels from May 9th-13th
May 15, 2011 - by Lester Brathwaite
- I think it's safe to say the Met's Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibit is fairly popular.
- And not at all coincidentally, Anna Wintour is now a museum board member.
- Gisele is the most super supermodel in the world and future supers can only pale in their already pale comparisons.
- Isabella Blow's posthumous wardrobe will live on thanks to Daphne Guinness and a generous, completely justifiable use of the Guinness fortune.
- Hindu's were up in arms -- all 4 of them! -- over a swimsuit bearing the goddess Lakshmi.
- The Schwarzenegger-Shrivers are now sans a hyphen (okay, it was never there) and a marriage (nor was that).
- This June John Galliano will be spelling couture : C-O-U-R-T...cause that's where he's going... court.