THE TEN: Tweets From Industry Peeps Over Kanye Controversy
In case you live under a rock and haven’t heard about Kanye West turning super-douche and interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the VMAs last night, here’s the video:
And here’s Kanye’s hilarious, poorly-written apology that has apparently been taken down already:
Although most of the fashion peeps we love have yet to respond (maybe they were just too busy at Fashion Week parties, or sleeping up for the next day), as have Taylor and Beyonce, here are some responses from music, entertainment, and fashion people that have tweeted what they thought of this escapade:
1. Katy Perry, Singer
2. Perez Hilton, Celebrity Blogger
3. Joel Madden, Good Charlotte
4. Pink, Singer
5. Ryan Seacrest, On Air/American Idol
6. Dane Cook,Comedian (love this one)
7. Jimmy Fallon, SNL Host (another personal favorite)
8. Audrey Kitching, Model
9. Jeremy Fall, Editor-in-Chief of Cliche Magazine
10. Texts From Last Night, might not be an industry person, but this sure is funny.
11. Bonus: Corey…I think he might be right?