by The Fashion Web on
There’s no question that we love our iPhones and as the advocates of Apple fandom, we think it is only right that we come up with a list of the best fashion apps to download for the iPhone. Technology makes it so easy for a person to be fashionable and stylish with the help of iPhone apps, the ease of use also allows for you to be up to date with the latest fashion news and updates. Truly, there is an iPhone app for anything.
I must also clarify that it is a total coincidence that the all apps featured happened to have black icons. Guess the designers do know the colour that’s in fashion.
Fashion Terms iPhone app($0.99)
- Basic Fashion terminology
- Explains fashion terms, differentiating garments and describes different fabrics.
- Well designed app with simple navigation.
- Might be a tad too simple for advanced fashionistas but a good app overall for beginners.
- Download for the Fashion Terms iPhone app here
Topshop iPhone app (free to download)
I love Topshop (who doesn’t?!?!?!) and I’m really glad to know that they have an iPhone app for it so I can keep up to date with their newest items on the go. It’s my favorite store to hunt for basics and also dressy pieces.
- Beautifully designed interface with regular updates.
- Location based so you can locate the nearest Topshop branch near you.
- Updated 5 times a week with new items so you’ll always know which are the newest items.
- Download link for the Topshop iPhone app here
Style.com iPhone app (free to download)
Things can get a little crazy during fashion week and there are 67457237 fashion shows to catch up on. The Style.com iPhone app makes it SO simple to catch up on fashion shows while you’re on the go. It updates and prompts you on the fashion shows that you have not viewed and I sometimes screencap the look that I like and just attached it to a tweet to share with everyone.
- View runway looks on the go
- Prompts you on the fashion shows that you have not viewed.
- Vote for the “Look of the day”
- Download link for the Style.com iPhone app here
All Saints iPhone app (free to download)
I was in the All Saints store in Soho, New York some time back and I was pleasantly surprised to see iPads in the store with a catalogue for customers to browse. Little did I know that the same app that they are using for the iPad is also available to the public on the iPhone. Simply amazing.
- Wonderful interface with easy to browse pages.
- Cohesive look with the rest of the other marketing visuals ( online store website, store display, lookbook pictures)
- Location based to find the nearest All Saints store near you.
- Regularly updated
- Download the All Saints iPhone app here
Sartorialist iPhone app (free to download)
I do wish that monoxious.com has an app for itself. The Sartorialist is awesome, after the success of the Sartorialist book, it goes on to having an iPhone app. This application makes it easy to browse the looks that was taken off the sartorialist blog.
- Easy to browse looks and pictures.
- Easy to save pictures to camera roll and share on Facebook.
- Sometimes takes too long to load photos.
- Download link for the Sartorialist iPhone app here
eBay Fashion iPhone app (free to download)
This is an eBay application specifically made for the Fashion category of eBay listings. Using this iPhone app, you can browse through a large selection of men’s, women’s, children and vintage clothing.
- Fashion specific eBay iPhone app
- browse through fashion related listings on eBay on the go.
- Fashion Vault section of the app offers time limited, exclusive sale on designer items.
- Download eBay Fashion iPhone app here.
So here we have it. 6 iPhone fashion apps to download. Do you have a list of your own to share?
LINK LOVE:6 Best iPhone Fashion apps to download
Become a FashionIndie.com contributor. Subscribe to Envy.