Bieber Bruised in Complex, Carine Hearts NY and Wang Lawsuit Hits a Snag
- Urban Outfitters insults yet another group of people and — uh oh…this time it’s the trannies. Expect casualties. [Huff Po]
- Justin Bieber gets the crap editorially beat out of him in the latest issue of Complex, quickly replacing this as my new fave Bieber spread. And it has nothing to do with seeing him getting his ass kicked…absolutely nothing at all. [Complex]
- Haider Ackermann mentioned something about wanting to work for two houses in particular, and while refusing to name them, admitted that designing couture is his dream. And then everyone broke their necks jumping to conclusions about Dior.
- Carine Roitfeld‘s new magazine is rumored to be based out of New York, home to her children and their various legal woes. [Fashionista]
- Rihanna‘s taking a break from generally not giving a fuck to throw her support behind the Kony 2012 movement. Looks like we were right about her philanthropic future. [Vogue UK]
- The sweatshop lawsuit against Alexander Wang – Wang-gate for short — has been temporarily discontinued with a battle royale erupting between the two lawyers involved in the case. [The Cut]