Edited by Saynt on
Beautiful Stranger.tv launches the first online reality-programming event entitled “Hey Fashion Blogger, Are You The Next Beautiful Stranger?” Think you’ve got the style it takes to win a glamourous weekend in NYC during Fall Fashion Week? Be sure to enter to win.
The contest, which runs from May 12 through June 9, invites fashion bloggers to submit their style, story and overall got-it-togetherness to Beautiful Stranger.tv. “This platform to feature fashion bloggers has been created as a tribute to the important new role they have begun to play in the fashion and media industry,” says Melissa Fedor, Co-CEO and Editorial Director for Beautiful Stranger.tv.
Fashion bloggers–the new wave of fashion trendsetters and 24/7 journalists–are encouraged to step out from behind their screens and present their style story and photographic images to a celebrity expert panel of judges, including:
• Frederic Fekkai (CEO, Fekkai)
• Catherine Malandrino (Fashion Designer)
• Amanda Ross (Celebrity Stylist, Fashion Director of the W Hotels)
• Fern Mallis (President, Fern Mallis, LLC)
• Brandusa Niro (Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Front Row)
• Eva Lorenzotti (CEO, Vivre)
• Rebecca Minkoff (Handbag Designer)
• Jayne Chase, and Jenn Goodkind, hosts of ‘A Fashionable Life’ radio show
• Melissa Fedor and Abby Wallach, Co-Founders of Beautiful Stranger.tv
The winner will be selected based on their personal style, photographic images, presentation and
story behind their blogging beat. The Grand Prize includes:
• A glamorous weekend in NYC during Fall Fashion Week 2010 at Lincoln Center
• Transportation to NYC
• Two-Weekend-Night Stay at The Mark Hotel
• Dinner for Two at The Mark Restaurant by Jean Georges
• $1,000 Shopping Spree at Catherine Malandrino, plus Backstage Pass to her fashion show
• An exclusive interview with Designer, Catherine Malandrino
• Cut and Color with Celebrity stylists, Robert and Tammy Sherman at the Renowned Fekkai Salon The Mark Hotel and Fekkai Hair Product
• The “Dior Classics” package, featuring Dior’s most luxurious products, including L’Or deVie La Crème and DiorShow Mascara
• Rebecca Minkoff Handbag
• Gold Serpent Cuff from Vivre
• Interview on ‘A Fashionable Life’ Radio Show with Jayne Chase and Jenn Goodkind
• Shoot Street Style for Beautiful Stranger.tv with Co-Founders, Melissa Fedor and Abby Wallach
“We are very excited to have a platform with Beautiful Stranger.tv where we can connect the fashion bloggers with the fashion industry in a new and inspirational way,” says Abby Wallach, Co-CEO and Executive Producer, Beautiful Stranger.tv.
Beautiful Stranger.tv, the online media brand, hits the streets in search of real people with great style. They start in New York City, the mecca of fashion, and find out what well-dressed denizens are using, wearing, loving, listening to on their iPods, how they’re going green, where they eat, shop and get their goods. Beautiful Stranger.tv now offers cutting-edge shopping technology where consumers can purchase every product that the beautiful strangers mention with one quick click.