Brunch Bytes: Week of July 16th-20th
The best bits you may have missed on FashionIndie this week including the historic “Battle of Versailles, the continuing adventures of Jessica Lapidos and the First Ladies first in style.
- These supermodels don’t get out of bed for less than $1.50 a day.
- American fashion’s night of triumph — the “Battle of Versailles“
- Stops in INDIExUS this week: Need Supply Co. in Richmond, VA, Edge of Urge in Wilmington, NC, Gaucho in Savannah, GA, The Closet in St. Augustine, FL
- Barneys opened their 22,000-sq-ft unisex shoe floor to the joy of pretty much everyone.
- Kate Middleton finally covered a fashion magazine…kinda.
- Nudity and tiny men abound in Lady Gaga ‘s “Fame” fragrance ad.
- Finalists for the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund were announced.
- Lana del Rey breaks out her best pout as the face of H&M.
- A profile of the “Empress of Seventh Ave,” Eleanor Lambert.
- Raid the closet of FashionIndie‘s editrix-in-chic Sam Lim.
- Anyone can be a Little Mermaid — anyone with $245 anyway.
- These First Ladies added some much-needed style to the White House.
- Miami, Miami — you’ve got style, especially during Miami Swim Week.
- Alexander McQueen straps on a cape with new “It” bag, the Heroine.