Brunch Bytes: Week of July 23rd-27th
The best bits you may have missed on FashionIndie this week including the earliest American couturiers, coverage of Miami Swim Week and we’re looking for someone to fill my heels.
- Carine Roitfeld‘s funereal fashion leaves nothing to the imagination.
- The real-life models in Lanvin‘s fall ad campaign are equally as fabulous in real life.
- On her continuing INDIExUS roadtrip, Jessica went vintage in Miami, cooled down in New Orleans and got lacy in Austin.
- Hailing from Chicago, Mainbocher was a pioneer in Parisian couture.
- Yves Saint Laurent debuted its new logo to mixed reactions.
- Miami Swim Week: Mara Hoffman, giejo, Rica Swimwear, Wildfox and the top 5 brands to know
- Charles James is considered America’s first — and by none other than Balenciaga, its finest, couturier.
- 10 bookmark-worthy men’s style blogs
- Male Model Humpday finished its own roadtrip with the men of the West.
- Say “howdy, partner” to this history of the fashion-forward cowboy boot.
- High fashion at low prices, food court Chinese food and one-legged pigeons: the pride of Jersey.
- The sun is setting at my time at FashionIndie — so take my job!