by Amanda Gabriele on
All dads are different, and that’s what makes them so special. To kick off our week of Father’s Day Gift Guides, we will start with one of our favorite types of dads. He works hard for the money, shares his cosmetics with you and always looks his very best. If your dad loves putting on a show in the most entertaining of ways, then here it is – the Father’s Day Gift Guide for your Drag Queen Daddy.
1. M.A.C. Select SPF 15 Foundation $26.50 – This foundation delivers some of the best coverage in town while protecting skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Dad will love its rich, yet non-greasy finish.
2. Hollywood_hair4u Pinup Bettie Page Style Wig $49.99 – Glamorous, sexy and a vintage maven – everything your father is on a daily basis.
3. Dress Up Sequin Bandeau Mini Dress $400 – Perfect for his glitzy, nightly shows, this gold and silver sequin dress will have all the other ladies green with envy.
4. Beauty Is Life Coming Out Lashes $35 – Big and metallic, these faux lashes will cause a breeze when your dad blinks an eye.
5. Miriam Haskell Pearl Chandeliers $360 – Elegant, lovely and perfect for a high-class show. Plus, these earrings are clip-ons, just in case dad doesn’t have pierced ears.
6. NARS Sheer Lipstick in Manhunt $24 – This lipstick literally stays on through anything including singing, drinking, smooching and schmoozing.
7. Belvair Qing Dynasty Chinese Provencial Kingfisher Headdress $2,700 – There isn’t much to say about this except it’s FABULOUS and your drag queen daddy NEEDS it.
8. Steve Madden Russhh Pumps $62 – The answer to patent leather is always “yes,” especially for someone as fab as your dad. Throw in the fuschia color and you have a gift.
9. Manic Panic Glam Dust $8.40 – Dad goes through so much glitter, his tab is sky-high. Save him a trip, and some hard earned cash, with the gift of glam.
10. Scotch Transparent Duct Tape $7.50 – Perfect for those difficult tucks, this duct tape is both heavy-duty and clear. No more worrying about show-through in the teeniest mini dresses.
What are you going to get your drag queen dad for Father’s Day?