Flashing, Flash Mobs and Coke Rings Galore!
- Geez, we get it, Victoria Beckham, you’re super proud to be British. Put it on a tea bag and soak it already. [Styleite]
- Shalom Harlow said shalom by flashing her harlows to a stranger who wandered onto the set of her photoshoot. [Fashionista]
- People has the first images of Drew Barrymore‘s Chanel wedding dress designed by Karl “Call Me Cat Lady” Lagerfeld. [People
- Alexander Wang has officially denied the “sweatshop” allegations lobbied at him by “two disgruntled former employees with axes to grind.” [The Cut]
- Diane Von Furstenberg loves her a flash mob but instead of wrap-dresses on the Seine, she opted for jazzy leggings at her sample sale. [Racked]
- Anna Wintour and the Obama campaign are coming under fire from the conservative right for a video the Vogue editrix made announcing a contest to attend a celebrity fundraiser at her elegant townhouse. And this is why the Republicans don’t get invited to nice things. [WWD]
- Maison Martin Margiela really gets me. Here I am, dancing my face off and I don’t want to have to wait in the line for the bathroom so I’ll just do a bump from my $445 Trinket Case ring and keep the party goin’. Worth every penny. [She Finds]