Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
- Justin Bieber‘s cherubic face may tug at tween heart strings but it does not move mags.
His Tiger Beat-esque Vanity Fair cover is the worst(-selling) issue of VF in 12 years and his covers for People and Teen Vogue performed well below their averages. Has a cure finally been found for the dreaded Bieber Fever? [WWD]
- Coco Rocha blogged about her move to Wilhelmina. [Modelina]
- Chloë Sevigny is so cool she’s uncool. And being so uncool, she’s the coolest person ever. [Refinery29]
- Despite knowing and liking John Galliano “a lot,” Tom Ford is adamant about not being a racist. [Fashionista]
- And despite styling last January’s V Magazine‘s “Size Issue,” Mugler‘s creative director and Lady Gaga‘s stylist, Nicola Formichetti does not care to work with the fats. Speaking to W: “I was only used to dressing models and skinny kids. And I turned up and it was, like, three fat guys. I just left. That was the last time I tried to work with fat people.” I once had the same reaction at a Dairy Queen. [Jezebel]