Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
- Supermodel extraordinaire Cindy Crawford was ubiquitous in Versace‘s ads 20 years ago and now her 10-year-old daughter Kaia Gerber has picked up where she left off as the face of Young Versace. It’s nice to know that stunning apple didn’t fall far from that statuesque tree. [Modelinia]
- Neil Patrick Harris and house husband David Burtka need to get a room, but instead the happily married queens put their love on display for the February issue of Out magazine. [Out]
- After 14 years of clandestine lovin’, Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis are allegedly hitting the proverbial rocks. [People]
- PETA is taking issue with fox fur merkins. Because a fox and a pussy should never cohabitate. [Huff Po]
- A commissioner in Shreveport, LA is pushing to have pajamas banned in public. And I say bravo. Back in my day you didn’t step out of the house without a full face — and by “you” I clearly mean “I” and by “my day” I clearly mean “yesterday.” [Shreveport Times]
- Funny ladies/Cover Girls Ellen DeGeneres and Sofia Vergara apply a little lip-shtick on the former’s daytime show.