Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
It’s either a slow news day or Kate Middleton just owns everything, either way Indie Newsroom is brought to you by the Duchess’ wardrobe and her standing (or kneeling) with the Queen as well as the Lohan Comeback train getting — unsurprisingly — derailed.
- Prince Charles has been paying for his daughter-in-law’s “work-related” wardrobe — and girl is always working — through the Royal Household budget to the tune of $54,440 so far this year. Compared to the Prince’s $3.8 million in personal expenses from last year, Kate could drop some extra couture coin. [Styleite]
- Among the Duchess of Cambridge‘s work clothes was a Roland Mouret gown with a revealing thigh-high slit that HRH helped design herself. [Telegraph]
- Queen Elizabeth‘s Order of Precedence, detailing the royal hierarchy, has been released and Kate — being a commoner — has to kneel in the presence of “blood princesses.” That is unless she’s accompanied by her husband Prince William, in which case, those bitches take a knee. [Refinery29]
- Perennially-exhausted actress Lindsay Lohan has not been on her best behavior on the set of supposed comeback vehicle, Liz & Dick. And like all vehicles involving La Lohan, it’ll most likely end up crashing into something/one then speeding off with a middle finger peeking out the driver’s side window. [Perez Hilton]
- A hedge-fund boss is mad at his professional poker player ex-wife for allegedly hiding her collection of 1,200 designer shoes — including 700 pairs of Christian Louboutins – from him and is suing for 35% of the collection’s estimated $1 million worth. [Page Six]