by Lester Brathwaite on
- A disco ball-shaped spacecraft descended on Etam‘s spring lingerie show and released upon the world the powerhouse, booty-shaking vocals of Chaka Khan, Grace Jones, Gloria Gaynor and Sister Sledge. The world then dropped it like it was hot. [WWD]
- Taking two very different interpretations of ballin’, Karl Lagerfeld showed Chanel’s fall 2012 haute couture show on a specially-built luxury airplane and Riccardo Tisci chose the oldest gymnasium in Paris for Givenchy.
- Tim Gunn hasn’t been laid in 29 years. Well, that explains the crusty demeanor…and his personality. [The Cut]
- Some attendees of Chanel’s Numéro Privés installation in Vegas – who were flown via private jet — weren’t feeling classy enough, so they bee-lined it over to the AVN Adult Film Awards afterwards. [Page Six]
- Cynthia Nixon showed off her shorn scalp this morning on Live with Kelly! (that exclamation point is mandatory otherwise it would be a “?”). The actress formerly known as Miranda shaved her head for a new role on Broadway. [E!]
- Terry Richardson shot Kreayshawn for V Magazine and surprisingly she didn’t end up topless. [Refinery29]