Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
- The legendary Etta James passed away today after a long battle with various illnesses including leukemia and dementia. She was 73. [NYT]
- Gisele and Tom Brady‘s new $20 million dollar house has a bridge adjoining its two wings — which Gisele will hopefully use as a runway. [Fashionista]
- You could head over to Elle for Nicki Minaj‘sbeauty secrets or cut out the middle man and ask any drag queen. [Elle]
- Fashion’s Night Out, the night that refuses to die, will take place on September 6 this year. [Styleite]
- It pays to have a supermodel in the family. Karlie Kloss gifted her sisters and her mom with Chanel bags for their birthdays. [The Cut]
- If there was any doubt, President Obama is the smoothest world leader around. The commander in chief did a little rendition of Al Green‘s “Let’s Stay Together” — and I’m pretty sure Nancy Pelosi tossed her granny panties on stage immediately afterwards. This is how you win an election, kids.