Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
- The sisters Kardashian took off their tops for Sears – it’s called class. Meanwhile, let’s hope the amount of money they spent Photoshopping won’t be reflected in the price of the Kardashian denim collection lest consumers think there’s gold in dem there jeans. [Refinery 29]
- The entire cast and the original writers of Arrested Development are returning for a movie as well as a new season that will premiere on Netflix next year, proving that dreams can come true. Once everyone gets their shit together. [Huff Po]
- And in other TV-related news, this is happening. Get into it, Bon Temps-ians.
- Madonna‘s debuting her new video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” with fellow bad bitches Nicki Minaj and MIA during Thursday’s episode of American Idol. Sure, it sounds impressive, but 1o bucks says it won’t be half as good as this. [MTV]
- A new female jockstrap-like product helps eliminate the dreaded camel toe. But what’s going to eliminate the shame of wearing it? [Fashionista]
- It cost someone over $8 million to throw Charlize Theron on the red carpet for the 2012 Golden Globes. And that someone was definitely not Charlize Theron. [NY Mag]