by Samantha Lim on
Inspired by Helmet Newton, we fashion freaked over the ultra chic hairstyles on the Jason Wu Spring 2013 runways. We loved it so much so that we are bringing you a step-by-step guide to get the Kérastase designed look.
Photos courtesy of the ever-dashing Tommy M
1. Start with a long, deep part
2. Section off the hair into two sections – front and back – and spray each section lightly (use a comb to get super straight lines)
3. Take the section at the back of the head and create an African braid; set with Double Force Hair Spray
4. Tuck the end of the braid underneath creating a chignon and pin it all up
5. Slick back one side of the front of the head with Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire for a chic, strong effect
6. Create a single finger wave on the other side of the part, also slicking back with Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire for shine and texture
7. Spray the entire head with Double Force Control Ultime to hold the style
8. Voila! A super chic, retro glam woman makes thee.
Kerastase Products They Used: Double Force Hair Spray Nectar Thermique, Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire, and Double Force Control Ultime Hair Spray