Edited by Lester Brathwaite on
- Jacob & Co., the jeweler famously name-checked in practically every rap song from the early-00s, has apparently knocked off Brangelina‘s engagement ring, though they claim to have already had a similar style in their bling repertoire. [Fashionista]
- Who else but Ralph Lauren would design the US Olympic and Paralympic teams’ opening and closing ceremony looks? The US Olympic Committee revealed the quintessentially American designer’s vision for the latter yesterday and naturally the only thing missing is a gold medal or two. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Chloë Moretz sports a black bob and a fair amount of cheek in the latest issue of Vogue Russia. [Image Amplified]
- Since Nicki Minaj is hellbent on sucking these days, I’m openly pinning my raptress hopes on Azealia Banks who recently signed with Troy Carter, the manager behind her Monstrosity, Lady Gaga. The bad bitch’s album Broke with Expensive Taste drops in September. [THR]
- Max Azria is being sued for $220 million over some Playboy condoms that sadly never came to fruition in Walmart stores. As if that weren’t enough to warrant a comedic spit-take, the reason behind the condom collapse was allegedly the high level of lead in Walmart’s BCBG clothes. [TMZ]
UPDATE: A spokesperson for Azria states the quotes in the cited TMZ story have been “completely taken out of context, and the allegation regarding lead in BCBG clothing sold at Wal-Mart is completely inaccurate.”
- Hallelujer! The official trailer for Magic Mike — otherwise known as the reason I’ll be locked inside a movie theater for all of summer — has finally surfaced. Check out all the mantastic stripper action below.