Edited by McArthur Joseph on
Robert Verdi is an amazing host and would love to share some of his HOliday tips with you.
Here are some really cool tips from Verdi:
1. Instant photos make great place cards- take your guests photo with a Fuji Instax camera as they arrive and set their spot on the table.
2. Cored apples can make great candle holders.
3. Mismatch dessert plates then mix with all white dishes for a change at the table.
4. Crayons and paper are a creative way to keep kids at the table.
5. Instead of preparing dessert yourself, serve mini cupcakes and have your guests decorate their own.
6. Use spread rose petals as your table runner.
7. Fill a glass bowl with pomegranates as decor or garnish your salad or soup with pomegranate seeds. Fill a glass bowl with pomegranates as decor or garnish your salad or soup with pomegranate seeds.
8. Make a red holiday treat station with red colored treats such as red Twizzlers, Swedish fish, red M&M’s etc…
9. Have a Coca-Cola drink station because it is an essential drink mixer and stands deliciously on its own.
10. Gives guests a gift like Williams Sonoma hot chocolate wrapped in a parer bag and tied with a cute ribbon.
Check out this hilarious and information of Robert giving more info on all his tips: