by Lester Brathwaite on
If you work in the fashion industry, New York Fashion Week is a mixed bag of emotions. Sure there’s the exhaustion, the fatigue, the indifference and the exasperation after days of standing in lines and dealing with more attitude than you can shake a weave at. But there’s always that initial excitement over the new collections and everyone buzzing around the city. And of course, there’s always that ongoing confusion cum frustration over what show starts when and where and if you have enough time to get a coffee or a Botox injection before it starts. The industrious folks at Fashion GPS decided to remedy this problem with Radar – a simple and effective way to manage your time, contacts and appointments that will keep you fashionable without being fashionably late.
With Radar, you can:
- RSVP to all of your shows all at once
- Keep in touch with your PR contacts
- Receive up-to-the-minute show updates
- Export your Fashion Week agenda to iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar
- Take Radar on the go with the snazzy iPhone app, which includes a map to easily navigate between shows
For more info on Radar, visit the Fashion GPS website!