It’s hard for a hardened fashionite to admit love to a single publication, being that there are sooo many options, and no mere mortal has the time, or the bank account, to purchase and privy all the amazing editorials produced each month in lesser known titles like Acne Paper or Purple Mag, which is why it’s refreshing for me to be able to admit that Harper’s is my hands down, favorite big box, kind of the equivalent of Walmart to Dazed & Confused‘s mom & pop, fashion glossy.
And she didn’t even over-accessorize. Jennifer Lopez brought her adorable 4 year-old daughter Emme Anthony to the Chanel Spring 2013 show last Tuesday and Us Weekley is reporting she was wearing $2,410 worth of accessories for the show.
- Jennifer Lopez is employing Zuhair Murad to design her summer tour costumes and employing
Chris Judd Casper Smart as choreographer. [People]
- Seems like brownface doesn’t really fly these days. One of Ashton Kutcher‘s Popchips ads, in which he plays an Indian man, was deemed racist by people with eyes and ears and subsequently taken down. No word if the NAAKL, the National Association for the Advancement of Karl Lagerfeld, plans on any legal action. [NY Post]
Kardashians Photoshopped into Oblivion for Sears, Cavalli Ruined J.Lo’s Wedding Secret and Kate Upton’s Banned Ad
- British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha are paying a visit to the US meaning one thing: First Lady style-off. Michelle Obama, bring your A-line game. [WWD]
- The Hollywood Reporter, a barometer of style if there ever was one, named the 25 most powerful stylists in Hollywood and neither Rachel Zoe or Brad Goreski are that powerful outside reality television and the front rows of fashion shows. [The Cut]
- The Kardashians return to Sears with a lingerie line, which of course called for the same half-assed Photoshopping job prevalent since the beginning of their partnership. If it’s terribly broke, why fix it? [Styleite]