Inspired by the swanky stylings of Victoria Beckham‘s crocodile tote, Tory Burch‘s orange and pink dress and Miu Miu‘s navy and white bikini, these sweet treats are oozing cute. Found at The Berkeley hotel in London’s afternoon Prêt-à-Portea, they have even got celebs like Gwenyth Paltrow, Kate Moss, and Naomi Campbell priming their fascinators for tea time. Enjoy!
There are thousands, no, probably millions of movies out there, and we definitely haven’t seen them all, but we’ve come up with a list of movies that we have seen that we think have awesome style. We aren’t going to be cliche and pick the ‘Sex and the City Movie,’ or ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ because those are givens. These are just a few that you may not have thought of (in no particular order):
1. The Golden Compass- Nicole Kidman is so killer in this movie. All of the floor length, fur-lined coats and the glamourous dresses are to die for.
2. Loser- So much 90s grunge, so much goth from Mena Suvari, so many motorcycle pads. We love it.
3. Once Upon A Time In Mexico- Enrique pre-mole removal days+Johnny Dep post 21 Jump Street days = good movie. This is a great good cop, bad cop flick with Spanish-infused styling.
4. Romeo and Juliet- The prime Leo days, the costuming for this modern-day Romeo and Juliet film is flawless. Minus the sole patch
5. Rear Window- This is one of my favorite films ever, detection at it’s finest, and tons of old-school glamour (Grace Kelly is a dream!). This trailer isn’t too good, check out the film for the full effect
6. Black Dahlia- Old school glam, total pinup style. We love Scarlett Johansson in red lipstick.
7. Gangs of New York- Leo does it again! (and how sweet is that part when all of those guys have top hats on)
8. Cruel Intentions- Ultimate country club kids, plus Sarah Michelle Geller wears a ton of sexy lingerie.
9. Sky Captain- I’m a huge fan of women being badasses. Gwenyth is still total glam and sexy while being a badass, and Angelina is just, well, being as hot as she is in every other movie.
10. Domino-Kiera Knightly as a bounty hunter that still wears red lipstick despite being a total badass? Win.
11. Hedwig and the Angry Inch- We had to include one more on this list because Hedwig has the craziest rock-tranny style ever! Not only that, the members of ‘her’ band make great rock stars (for the 80s), and then there is her little goth boyfriend. All sorts of styles going on in this film, and all sorts of greatness
After enduring 9 months of pregnancy, spending thousands of dollars on preparing a baby room and struggling to pick the perfect, not too bizarre, not too common, baby name, the last thing a parent wants is an ugly child. While some celebrity kids look like they’ve taken a shovel to the face (cough…Rumer Willis), here is a list of the top ten, model status, celebrity children. If not on the silver screen, these kids will most likely end up on a runway:
1.) PRESLEY- son of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber
2.) ROMEO- son of Victoria and David Beckham
3.) NAHLA- daughter of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry
4.) KINGSTON- son of Gewn Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
5.) SHILOH- daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
6.) SURI- daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
7.) APPLE- daughter of Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin
8.) JADEN- son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
9.) VIOLET- daughter of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner