Eleven Past Eleven created a hilarious list on Buzznet in honor of Cobra Starship’s new album ‘Hot Mess,’ counting off the celebs (and wannabe celebs) that they believe to be a hot mess. We usually love to have tens of our own, but this was too clever to pass up.
1. Amy Winehouse: Hot: For being a popular british singer, and bringing back the Beehive; Mess: For being a notorious drug addict and alcoholic, having unnattractive teeth, and eating disorders, ect.
2. Trace Cyrus: Hot: For being the Lead singer of Metro Station, being Miley Cyrus’ big brother; Mess: For being the Lead singer of Metro Station, His face, Twitter-Dating / Twitter-Breaking up with Demi Lovato, Whispery-Rapist voice.
3. Pete Wentz: Hot: For being the bassist of Fall Out Boy, Ashlee Simpsons hubby, & being the owner of Clandestine Industries, Crush Management, and Decaydance Records, OH. And his guyliner; Mess: For leaking n00dz, having random panic attacks against the press & for supporting The Millionaires.
4. Gabe Saporta: Hot: For being the lead singer of Cobra Starship, and having hypnotizing hips; Mess: For deciding to manage and support a band called Millionaires.
5. Jeffree Star: Hot: For being known everywhere; Mess: For scaring small children, creating Scene kids, ect.
6. Lily Allen: Hot: For her self confidence and clever song writing skills; Mess: For flashing, and fashion faux-pas
7. Guy Ripley: Hot: For his accent; Mess: For stalking Cobra Starship / William Beckett a little too much.
8. Ryan Ross: Hot: For once being loved for his Rose Vest and peacock hairdo; also being the cute guitarist backup singer for Panic(!) At The Disco; Mess: For completely changing the sound of PATD into a Beatles-esque band, then quitting said band. As well as a random and misleading marriage.
9. Ronnie Radke: Hot: Known for singing ‘Situations’; Mess: For being put in the slammer, due to assault charges.
10. (And my favorite) Perez Hilton: Hot: *Original* Founder of Multicolored Hair trend; Mess: Bad mouths and whines; And can’t take a punch.
Thank you Eleven Past Eleven, thank you.