Edited by Nicole Vardo
Truth be told the only thing missing in our fashion week lives are all
things Lindsay… Aside from paying some tribute to this wild child
and making some pretty bizarre “Team Lindsey” tees to add to my
Bitchism Couture collection, I think its only right to state 7
positives declaring my love about this golden girl.
1. She’s a natural born ginger, and according to a very annonymous A-list source, gingers are all good luck… even if Brandon Davis (“fire crotch”) might not agree.
2. She’s probably one out of about a good hundred A-list celebs (yes I
said A-list) Who can get away with so many drug addictions and most
likely owns the most glamorous “ankle bracelette”.
3. 6536 her Marilyn Monroe inspired leggings collection which she designed is actually pretty bizarre and great.
4. Not only New York born but even if her little sister is a little on the
promiscuous side at least she hasn’t joined the prego bandwagon… the sister not Lindsay.
5. Has yet to pull a “Britney” aka not majoring in etiquette class in
how to: get out of a car in a mini dress with flashing paparazzi right in front of your door.
6. Even if Mean Girls might be the best movie in her so called acting career before her party girl stage took over, she’s more famous for being herself than any character she’s ever played.
7. She might be a butter face but her body might just be the white
girl version of something close to a Kim K. body.
Agree with me or not everyone knows they love Lindsay and her religion of scandalous partyisms.