Edited by Lauren Garroni
For you New Yorkers it’s that time of the year. No not summer, sample sale time. Where everything, for those of us who fit in samples sizes, becomes affordable. Here’s a roundup of all the sales starting today.
• Bring out your inner girly-girl on Betsey Johnson’s sample sale. Dresses are down to $87 (orig. $345), and tops are $55 (orig.$220). Through 6/26. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W, 44th St., nr. Broadway, Seventh fl.; Wed.–Thurs. (10–7:30).
• The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Thrift Shop got in a special shipment of Chanel blouses, dresses, jackets, skirts, and pants for you to scoop up today only. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); Wed. (10–5).
• Sandals, heels, and more, from Hollywould’s cruise collection are up to 80 percent off. Through 6/30. 198 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-1905); Thurs.–Sat. (11:30–7); Sun. (noon–5).
• Society for Rational Dress, Diabless, Vivienne Westwood, and Morphine Generation are all 20 to 75 percent off at the Woodley & Bunny sale. 490 Driggs Ave., nr. N. 9th St. (718-218-6449); Daily (noon–8).
• With this three-day sale, you’ll only have to pay $5 to $60 for clothes from Soundgirl, or pay $40 to $60 for Shoes for Lovely People. Through 6/27. 1385 Broadway, nr. 37th St., Fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Daily (10–6:30).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne sale starts today. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.–Thurs. (11–7).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent—off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag that was $150 now is $50, and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).
• Score 30 percent off Vix swimwear by typing VIXDC30 at checkout. The Perry black suit with gold detailing that was $170 is now $119.