The Queen hails McQueen! Sarah Burton is among the honorees for this year’s Queen’s Birthday Honours List, receiving an Order of the British Empire for her services to the fashion industry.
Kate Middleton’s Fake Diamonds, Karlie Kloss Tapped for Pirelli Calendar and American Apparel’s Top Model
- Get your fill of hunky Hollywood flesh with 50 stills from the feel
yourself good movie of the summer, Magic Mike. [Coming Soon]
- Well, this is incredibly disappointing. Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton wore fake diamond earrings to Queen Elizabeth‘s Diamond Jubilee. It’s called a Diamond Jubilee for a reason, Kate — step it up. [Us]
- Facebook is planning on adding kids under 13 to its network of users, thus ensuring another few seasons of To Catch a Predator. [WSJ]
- During his opening monologue at the CFDA Awards, Seth Meyers donnned Marc Jacobs‘ lace dress from the Met Gala and made a John Galliano-Bar Mitzvah joke. Guess which one went over and which one fell faster than a auspicious design career? [The Cut]
Queen Elizabeth II is celebrating her 60th year on the throne this weekend and to honor Her Majesty we’ve collected some of our favorite looks that she has donned over her illustrious reign.
- Business card. Of. The. Summer! You may have just met him…and this could be crazy. But here’s his biz card — call this guy maybe? [Paper]
- The Great Gatsby trailer has finally premiered and one thing is obvious: the costumes are great and gasp-y. Trailer after the jump! [Huff Po]
Jeremy Scott Designing Nicki Minaj’s Tour Outfits, Queen Elizabeth’s Sole Supporter and Anchorman 2 Teaser Trailer
- Emma Stone is giving young Julianne Moore realness in her new Revlon ads. [Refinery29]