Edited by The Fashion Web
SOURCE:6 Portable Solutions For Summer Mini-Crises (Don’t Succumb To Flash Storms, Humidity Or Blisters)
August, possibly summer’s hottest, most humid month, is upon us. Don’t let this month’s weather throw a wrench in your style plan–just be prepared. Here we show you six handy products today on Better.tv that will solve your summer mini-catastrophes.
Don’t Let Flash Thunderstorms Ruin Your Accessories
1. One moment, it’s sunny, the next moment, you’re drenched. Throw these Shoe Slickers in your bag and whip and protect your leather heels and booties.$4.99 is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
2. Drop your iPhone/watch/camera/cell phone in a puddle, or the pool? Turn off your gadget and put it into the Bheestie Bag ($20). The beads inside will absorb the moisture and it’ll be as good as new.
Don’t Do Battle With Your Pinching Sandals
3. You shouldn’t have to wear strappy sandals and peep toes in pain. Band-Aid’s Friction-Block ($7.49) is a portable solution – just glide it onto your feet and it’s like you’re wearing invisible tights–no more unsightly blisters.
4. When work is over and you can finally take off your heels for the walk to your car or the subway, you’ll be glad to have these Pocket Flops ($22). They come with a pouch and fold up so you can tuck them into your purse.
Don’t Wilt In The Heat
5. Ponytails are cute and practical – a definite go-to hairstyle for summer. Scunci’s The Evolution hair ties, ($3.49) actually keep your hair up without pulling it out. So pull back that luxurious mane and brave the heat with confidence.
6. Sweat is inevitable, but the look you want to aim for is “healthy glow,” not “dripping puddle of makeup.” Skindinavia’s Cool Flash Makeup Finish, ($29.00) chills the surface of your skin so your makeup won’t melt off. So genius.
See all of our beauty roadtest posts for more solutions, and then grab yourself a pair of no-fail, best-fitting jeans and a little black dress, and you’ll be smooth sailing ’til fall.
- Shop The Neiman Marcus Secret Flash Sale Now Neiman Marcus’ Midday Dash starts now until 2:30 PM…
- Only One Day Left To Win Incredible Fashion Solutions From Bring It Up We always appreciate nifty new products that make our…
- Freebie Friday: Win A Package Of Fashion Solutions From Bring It Up, Plus $5 Off Anything What: Seven super useful products from Bring It Up,…