Indie Newsroom is brought to you by MTV’s House party, Mimi’s not-so-mini payday and Kimye’s wedding bells.
- Lara Stone goes intergalactic in the music video for Hot Chips‘ music video, “Night and Day.” [Fashionologie]
- Carine Roitfeld staged her all-black runway show during the amfAR Gala featuring models Lindsey Wixson, Karolina Kurkova and Lily Donaldson in looks by Chanel, Balenciaga and Versace. [Styleite]
Beyoncé’s Love Letter to MObama, Meet the Newest Victoria’s Secret Angel and Axl Rose v. the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Baby hit me 15 million times. Britney Spears is reportedly in talks to serve as a judge on the next season of
American Idol The Voice X Factor for $15 million. [Huff Po]
- Beyoncé posted a super sweet letter she wrote — by hand, no less — to fellow HBIC Michelle Obama on her Tumblr in which she praised the FLOTUS for her grace, humility and sincerity. And she ended it with a smiley face period, just like Barack Obama does in his letters to Congress. [Refinery29]
INDIE NEWSROOM: Gaga’s Baby Sis Keeps the Fashion Flame Burning…Cindy Crawford an Asian Sensation…Leigh Lezark for H&M
- Lady Gaga‘s little sister, otherwise known as Baby Gaga by…someone, Natali Germanotta, is proving that the fashion fruit doesn’t fall far from the family tree with a new gig as costume designer for an off-Broadway show. [WWD]
Love this video of X Factor contestants getting pissed off for sucking and then punching each other out. You’ve got to love teens in Britain…
Henry Holland looks like I feel when ever a camera’s on me, a sweaty mess. But we can’t hate on this fabulous designer who manages to always stay in the picture, even if his designs fail to hit the red carpet. I’m an avid Holland twitter stalker. I just wish his updates provided more insight into his designs than updates on dinner dates, but alas, that’s the way the cookie twittles.
P.S. Aren’t his shoes just stalker worthy. Love them