Edited by Amanda Gabriele on
Ahoy, mateys! Are you prepared for ye olde Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides to open in theaters today? Well if you’ve been too busy pillaging the locals to put together appropriate garb for the film, we have you covered. Check out the guide below and channel your inner pirate.
1. Let your fingers make waves on the high seas – Noir Pirate Ship Ring $195, noirjewelry.com
2. Shattered & shiny, just like the mirror you broke when your treasure was stolen – OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Silver Shatter Nail Lacquer $11.95, amazon.com
3. Show them who’s boss and enter the room with your guns blazing – Western Six-Shooter Revolver Pistol Sunglasses $9.99, gogglesandglasses.com
4. To tie around your head on pirate missions – Missoni Vertical Stripe Scarf $390, harveynichols.com
5. Let the pirates lift your boozy booty for you – Brass Binnacle Two Pirates Wine Bottle Holder $38.95, brassbinnacle.com
6. So you can see the map on a late-night treasure hunt – DL & Co. Bright Pink Skull Candle $130, harveynichols.com
7. Land on your feet in style with these heavy-duty boots - Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boot $478, zappos.com
8. Keep your jewels guarded by a skull right where you can see them – Alexander McQueen Classic Skull Diamanté-Embellished Box Clutch $2,065, net-a-porter.com
9. Hoop earrings with killer swords for the classiest pirate madame – Noir Two Tone Dagger Hoop Earrings $60, endless.com
10. You’ll never lose your way with a compass around your neck – Swarovski Adventurous Pirates High Sea Compass Necklace $250, swarovski.com
11. Perfect for the landlubber who wants to jump on the pirate fashion ship – Wildfox Couture Pirate Love Mini T $59, wildfoxcouture.com
How are you celebrating the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides? Even if the movie sucks, which is probable, it’s still fun to play dress-up for the occasion.