Edited by Amanda Gabriele on
It’s no secret that eco-friendly ingredients are the best choice both for your skin and the environment. During Earth Month, we are trying to bring you the very best natural products to enrich your fashion and beauty regimens while maintaining Mother Nature’s greatest gifts. Today, we will look at our bodies and some of the products to nurture it best. Here are our picks for the best natural body products to nourish your skin so you can look and feel great this spring.
1. Organic Surge Citrus Mint Shower Gel: Natural moisturizers and stimulating organic essential oils come together in this refreshing and invigorating shower gel. I can’t get enough of its wake-me-up properties first thing in the morning. Plus, every Organic Surge product you buy contributes to their efforts to support Africa’s most vulnerable children. Available online.
2. Origins Incredible Spreadable™ Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub: Natural sugars gently buff away rough, dry skin before transforming into a creamy, cleansing lather, leaving your skin refreshed and smooth. Origins products are manufactured using a combination of renewable resources, wind energy and earth-friendly practices. Available at Origins stores, Macy’s and online.
3. Aura Cacia Patchouli/Sweet Orange Body Cream: This deliciously nourishing body cream contains 100% pure essential oils to deliver the finest aromatherapy to your body. Patchouli soothes while orange uplifts in this fragrant moisturizer. Aura Cacia’s own ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, allows them to guarantee the purity of their essential oils. Available online.
4. Jurlique Lavender Hand Cream: This protective hand cream, rich in the living energy of lavender, calendula and viola, deeply moisturizes and restores smoothness to working hands. With respect for life and nature, Jurlique uses biodynamic farming methods to sustain and enrich the soil with each harvest cycle to optimize the living energy in their plants and products and on your skin. Available at Jurlique stores and online.
5. Skin by Monica Olsen Sore Foot Repair Cream: This incredible cream uses tea tree oil, grapefruit seed extract and thyme extract to battle bacteria, calm inflammation, stimulate circulation and cool over-worked feet. All Skin by Monica Olsen packaging is Forest Stewardship Council certified, meaning the materials come from well-managed forests, recycled material and/or controlled wood which come from non-controversial sources. Available at Duane Reade and online.
Did we miss anything? What are your favorite organic skincare brands and body care products?