by Amanda Gabriele on
It’s no secret that organic ingredients are the best choice both for your body and the environment. During Earth Month, we are trying to bring you the very best natural products to enrich your fashion and beauty regimens while maintaining Mother Nature’s greatest gifts. Today, we will look at our skin, and more importantly, the delicate skin on our face. Here are our picks for the best organic face products to nourish your skin so you can look and feel great this spring.
1. Skin by Monica Olsen Make Up Remover: This all-natural makeup remover uses organic essential oils to nourish and moisturize your lashes and skin while completely removing all traces of makeup from skin, eyes and lips. The Skin by Monica Olsen team inspects all ingredients for purity, effectiveness and organic certifications, so you know you’re skin is getting the very best when using their products. Available online and at Duane Reade stores.
2. Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash: This gentle foaming facial cleanser refreshes and moisturizes all skin types while it washes away impurities. Plus, organic rose geranium essential oil will help restore the skin’s natural balance by brightening a dull, sluggish complexion. Available online.
3. Origins GinZing™ Eye Cream: Origins proprietary complex of caffeine from coffee beans, Panax ginseng, magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes, depuffs and restores radiance to tired eyes. Origins is committed to protect the planet and its resources by using organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils. Available online and at Origins retails stores across the country.
4. Jurlique Calendula Cream: This soothing, non-greasy moisturizer is rich in calendula and witch hazel to restore and condition delicate skin. Jurlique products are formulated with organic, biodynamic, natural ingredients grown on the company’s sustainable farm. Available online and in various retails stores nationwide.
5. Hugo Naturals Pineapple & Coconut Lip Balm: Your lips will feel moisturized and refreshed with this ultra nourishing blend of coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba and essential oils. Hugo Naturals cares deeply about the health of our planet and creates products that are good for both the consumer and the Earth. Available online.
Did we miss anything? What are your favorite organic skincare brands and face products?