Edited by Hillary Frazier on
Half of the reason why I watch television (and 75% of the reason why I never miss an episode of Gossip Girl) is for the wardrobe. We’ve concocted a list of 10 shows, old and new, that we may watch just to see what they’re wearing.
1. Gossip Girl- Given.
2. Sex And The City- We couldn’t decide which should’ve been first, but then again, Gossip Girl is like a younger version of Sex and the City…
3. Ugly Betty- Even though Betty is meant to be super cheesy and unfashionable, she actually wears a lot of designer stuff. And Amanda? Fabulous.
4. Marissa Cooper and Seth Cohen from the O.C.- Marissa may have had her problems, but that girl knew how to dress. And Seth definitely popularized the whole ‘nerd/hipster’ thing…sorry Ryan, wife beaters aren’t exactly fashionable.
5. Silver from 90210- Can’t say I ever wore thigh-highs and heels to high school.
6. Kelly Bundy from Married With Children- Move over Kelly Kapowski, Christina Applegate is way hotter than you…or maybe just sluttier?
7. Addison Forbes-Montgomery from Private Practice- Oh you know, just another day at the office in my high-waisted skirt and adorable blouse
8. Swingtown- Check out that dude’s orange bell bottoms!
9. Mad Men- I really wish people still dressed like this, it’s so awesome.
10. Dahlia Malloy from the Riches- Definitely not how my mom dresses.
Anything we missed? What’s your favorite show stylist?