Edited by Saynt on
Where most people see fashion faux pas, Justin Tranter sees opportunity. Out of place fashion, seeing lightsabers on the red carpet or wearing head to two animal print and glitter at a Bar Mitzvah, is a growing theme in his style evolution.
Check out The Ten “Unacceptable” Fashion Choices from a man who finds them just irresistible.
10. Sequined Jumpsuit - A few of these hit the runway of YSL last season and since they have been getting a lot of negative attention from tabloid mags looking for fashion failures. I think they are worth their weight in shining, shimmering appliques.
9. Fencing Attire – Looking like you’re ready for battle shouldn’t require camouflage gear and cargo pockets. Take your militant look up a notch and be prepped for a little poke.
8. 4 to 6 inch Heels on the Subway - Only the brave deserve to be featured on the digital pages of NYC style blogs and what better way to reach them than their preferred means of transportation, the MTA Subway System. Just hold on tight and make sure to report all suspicious packages, especially those from gawking passengers.
7. Gold Spandex – She might look ridiculous, but this bitch is going home with your boyfriend tonight, fucking his brains beyond recognition, and possibly laying eggs in his urethra. Watch your back cause anyone capable of attempting this look is also capable of shanking your ass with a sharpened microphone stand. Just warning you, from my own experiences of course.
6. Wolford Pantyhose as Pants – Leggings are for losers. Upgrade and slip into the sexy sheer bind of pantyhose.
5. Full Makeup to Brunch – There’s a reason it starts so late in the day, so you can have a couple of hours to properly apply your gloss and glamour. Do it and your guaranteed to look a thousand times better than the heffers who hit up Buttermilk Channel in wrinked tees and the New York Times.
4. Teenage Lesbian inspired 90′s Fashion - Jessie Spano quickly comes to mind.
3. Men in Knee Length Skirts – Marc Jacobs quickly comes to mind.
2. Looney Tunes – Lola Bunny. Capable of making anyone’s carrot stick thumper.
1. A Mask of Your Own Face – Definitely hitting a 10 on my creep-o-meter but I can totally see this picking up steam amongst the self absorbed. So basically all of Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn .