These Beach Bag Essentials are a Shore Thing
It can be difficult to plan for a beach trip. What will you need in your bag and what can stay in the car or at home? With beach weather fully upon us, we asked the same questions. After thinking about it for some time and researching our favorite brands, we came up with 11 beach essentials you can’t leave home without. We even through in the beach bag so you don’t have to.
1. Lucky Brand Lazy Days Macrame Tote, $71.20 – The perfect color and texture for a day at the beach.
2. Jack Spade Leather Flask, $125 - Just in case there’s no booze around, you can bring your own.
3. Nalgene OTF Water Bottle, $12 – Alcohol and sun WILL dehydrate you and leave your skin looking nasty. Make sure to drink plenty of water.
4. Sun & Sand Yellow Striped Straw Hat, $20 – Sun protection never looked so chic.
5. Roxy Lucille Flip Flops, $22 – Cute and functional, these beaded sandals are the perfect boho footwear.
6. Assouline American Fashion Travel, $45 – Get inspired and plan your next trip while soaking up the sun.
7. Clarins Sunscreen Soothing Cream SPF 20, $37.50 – This anti-aging, water-resistant sunscreen soothes while it protects.
8. NARS Cosmetics Multi Protect Primer SPF 30, $39 – Fortified with anti-oxidants, this primer works both on and off the beach.
9. Norma Kamali Bill Embellished Halterneck Bikini Top and High-Waisted Briefs, $450/$4oo – You will be a siren in this gorgeous vintage-inspired two-piece.
10. Converse Backstage With The Band Sunglasses, $58 – Over-sized for ultimate sun protection and fab factor.
11. CALYPSO St. Barth Kimberly Dress, $195 – The perfect frock to throw over your bikini when it’s time for lunch on the boardwalk.
12. Marimekko Unikko Pink and Red Beach Towel, $85 – You’ll never lose your place in the sand with this bright towel as your guide.
If you have any questions about the items or brands shown above, tweet at me @CrystlMeatballs.