Edited by Nicole Vardo on
As a professional jet setter, with your weekly trips to there and here, you should become accustomed to a few favorite things, all under $100 and all equally important to looking refreshed and beautiful after hours of flying high. And with the holidays a week away, now is the time to get that beauty kit started for your crazy travels.
1. Any form of Vitamin C (definitely recommend Berocca or Emergen-C) even if you’re not sick, it gives you a great amount of energy.
2. Face Mask and/or ear plugs for better sleep.
3. Cherry Chapstick so you don’t look like you’ve aged eighty years old walking out of the plane.
4. Travel size dewrinkling spray, unwrinkled clothing means happy clothing.
5. A mini touch up Chi hair iron (but try to rock an up do on travel days, it makes life easier.)
6. Colgate Wisps, enough said.
7. Travel size Evian water face mister will perk you up in seconds.
8. Hand sanitizer -can you just imagine how many people pass through any airport in a day?
9. A small makeup kit for touch ups on the go (powder, eyeliner, mascara) a natural look for days in the sky make looking refreshed easier.
10. The nail polish color of your day, chipped nails aren’t cute.
11. Rohto eye drops (get them in either cool or ice, the minty feel will make you look like you didn’t just wake up from a five hour nap.
12. Always remember an extra pair of clothing, just because you never know. (cardigan, shirt, jeans/leggings)
Also, don’t forget to buy travel size everything due to airport security.